Need technical assistance? This is the place!
- Operation & Installation Manuals
- Replacement Part Instructions
- Parts Identification Documents
- Troubleshooting Documents
- Warranty Forms
Our goal is to provide you with technical assistance quickly and effectively. You don’t have to go further than this page to have almost any questions answered.
The support documents listed here cover comprehensive information for specific uses and specific vehicle brands. They include helpful visuals, such as system drawings and parts identification charts, to assist you with answers.
If you would like to reach us by email with a question, please fill out the contact form below. Note that providing as much detail* as possible helps us provide accurate and valuable support.
You may also use the Equalizer System Service Request Form if you wish to speak to an Equalizer System technician. Please fill out the form and fax it to us and we will contact you as quickly as possible.
Equalizer Systems Support
Phone: (800) 846-9659
Fax: (574) 266-6083
- All warranty authorization must come from the Equalizer Systems warranty department.
- Technical support is available after hours in cases of emergency.
- All Equalizer Systems hydraulics systems use Dexron ATF Fluid.
*Info needed for tech support: Vehicle year, make, model, floor plan. Equalizer pump model number, touchpad number, etc. Also original date of retail purchase, if warranty.