Now Hiring: Account Representative
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
GREAT BENEFITS – AFFORDABLE HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, FREE LIFE INSURANCE & 401K MATCH
Are You Passionate About Outside Sales?
Come grow with us!
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North ♦ Elkhart, IN 46514
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent business to business sales ability?
Do you have a strong capacity to self-generate leads, convert those leads to customers, develop existing accounts and close sales quickly?
Are you a sales leader with an entrepreneurial mind? Someone who desires upward mobility through the building and sustainment of strong long-term business to business relationships?
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to join our team as an Account Representative with Equalizer Systems. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed.
We have enjoyed more than 100 years of successful growth and innovation in multiple industries. We are proud of our family-owned heritage, and believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Headquartered in Elkhart, IN we provide our employees with the resources, tools, and training to be prepared to deliver value to our customers and our community through best-in-class services and products
Skills crucial to success in this role:
• Track record of B2B sales success
• Solution oriented service mindset
• Driven by a challenge to be a top producer
• Lead generation
• Strong presentation skills
• Autonomous, self-directed territory and account management
• Education and experience in industrial sales
• Proven Success in an outside sales role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous B2B sales experience
What You’ll Do:
Generate new sales through cold calling, following up on leads and inquiries and maintains existing accounts by building and maintaining relationships and ensuring customer needs are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
• Increases customer base by supporting, prospecting and responding to current and potential customer opportunities.
• Making regular and timely service calls by phone, email and in person to current and prospective customers as appropriate.
• Attending meetings and participating in community and business functions.
• Growing and maintaining knowledge of the industry and its developments.
• Performing related administrative activities and tracking sales results to performance objectives.
• High school Education or equivalent with 2- 3 years post high school business coursework or sales training
• 1-year of sales experience; experience in the Manufacturing industry is preferred.
• Competency and fluid with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong communication skills; speak clearly, effective writing skills and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, disciplined, organized and detail orientated
• Good project management skills
Easy Options to Apply
You may apply in person or you may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email or fax.
Equalizer Systems C/O Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 231-7411 | Email: email@example.com
Contact Human Resources: (800) 424-8117