Now Hiring: Human Resource Administrator
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
GREAT BENEFITS – AFFORDABLE HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, FREE LIFE INSURANCE & 401K MATCH
Are you outgoing & motivated?
Come grow with us!
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North ♦ Elkhart, IN 46514
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity! Great benefits and pay based on experience.
Equalizer Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We currently have an opening for a Human Resource Administrator
This new position will support various disciplines of Human Resources including, recruiting, orientation, coordination of training, and assisting with benefit questions. This position reports to the Human Resources Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track and coordinate compliance to Absentee Policy.
- Assist production employees with employee benefit questions.
- Handle confidential Human Resources information.
- Maintain adequate records to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Recruit, interview, and select employees to fill hourly positions. Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Assist HR Director with various clerical/administrative duties as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- 2 years human resource experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred but not required.
- Broad knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- General knowledge of benefits administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- 401(k) matching
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Paid time off (Person and Vacation)
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Easy Options to Apply
You may apply in person or you may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email or fax.
Equalizer Systems C/O Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 231-7411 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Human Resources: (800) 424-8117