Now Hiring: Product Assembly/Production Associate
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
GREAT BENEFITS – AFFORDABLE HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, FREE LIFE INSURANCE & 401K MATCH
Are you outgoing & motivated?
Come grow with us!
Are you outgoing and motivated? Come grow with us!
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity! Great benefits, will train, pay based on experience.
Equalizer Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We are currently searching for energetic and dedicated people for Product Assembly who will be a part of our growing team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
· Ability to assemble products/operate machinery according to company and industry standards
· Monitor the production process
· Ensure product quality according to company and industry standards
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Flexibility in work assignments essential
· Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
· Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
· Meet productivity goals and utilize time efficiently
· Communicate issues with equipment, product, or structure immediately.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Processes necessary functions for the accurate and timely assembly of product along with other production-related duties. Successful candidate will have experience in the manufacturing/production environment, basic math skills, ability to communicate effectively, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail, and to maintain quality according to company and industry standards. Experience working in a computerized environment would be a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Easy Options to Apply
You may apply in person or you may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email or fax.
Equalizer Systems C/O Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 231-7411 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Human Resources: (800) 424-8117