Level-Lite Manual System for Sprinter Chassis *Must Call Before Ordering*
This Level-Lite Manual Leveling system is designed for many Class B+ or Class C motorhomes built on the Sprinter 3500 cutaway chassis. This kit comes with clamp on brackets to mount the jack legs to the sprinter chassis. It also comes with a bracket to mount the hydraulic pump. Our sprinter specific leveling system requires no alterations (such as cutting, drilling or welding) to the frame rail to be installed. This is the same system used by leading RV manufacturers, and is now available for aftermarket!
This kit includes:
- 13″ stroke front and rear jacks
- Complete pump with manual override
- Manual level control
- All required harness and hoses
- All necessary mounting brackets
The Level-Lite Manual Leveling System has the same top quality components as our Auto-Level System, just in a manual system.
Level-Lite Manual Level System Advantages
- One pump operates all legs
- Audible and visual prompts warn of “drive-off” situations on motorized vehicles
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto ALL Retract
- Easy to operate manual override available