Class A Auto-Leveling 4 Point System (Diesel) ****Must Call Before Placing Order****
This Auto-Level kit is designed for Class A Diesel Motorhomes.
****Must Call Before Placing Order****
This kit will come with weld on brackets to mount the legs to the chassis. It also comes with a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump.
This kit includes
- 18″ stroke front jacks
- 18″ stroke rear jacks
- Complete pump with manual override
- Auto-Level controls
- All harness
- 4- 14′ hoses
- 4- 40′ hoses
Since its introduction, our Class A Auto-Leveling system has quickly become the premium choice in RV leveling systems. Utilizing 4 two-way hydraulic cylinders, Auto-Level has the ability to extend and retract the legs during the leveling sequence. The automatic, one touch operation levels a motorhome in less than two minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process.
This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible. It’s quick, easy and on the level!
Auto-Level System Advantages
- One pump operates all legs
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Field adjustable null ensures leveling to operator established level position
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
- Variety of manual override options are available