Class C Level-Lite Manual Leveling System(Ford & Chevy Chassis)
****NEW LEVEL-LITE MANUAL LEVELING SYSTEM ****
This Class C Level-Lite Manual Leveling System (Ford & Chevy Chassis) has the same top quality components as the Auto-Level System, now available in a manually controlled system. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders and this manual option allows you to extend and retract the jacks.
• Fits any 2010 or newer Class C Motorhomes built on Ford 450 or Chevy chassis
• One pump operates all legs and can be mounted virtually anywhere
• Audible and visual prompts warn of “drive-off” situations on motorized vehicles
• Allows to you extend and retract all cylinders at once or one at a time
• Stow legs quickly and easily with All Retract
• Easy to operate manual override available
• 12 or 24 volt systems
• Total weight capacity: 30,000 lbs., 7,500 lbs. per jack
• Kit includes: 2- 13″ front jacks, 2- 13″ rear jacks, complete pump with manual override, manual level control and all harness and hoses
~Kit will come with weld on brackets to mount the legs to the Ford chassis. It also comes with a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump.
Note: Please advise in the Order Notes when ordering online what length hose you need. They come in increments of 2′. Not getting hoses and ordering them later will result in a shipping fee for you, the customer. To avoid this, pre-measure before ordering.