EQ Smart-Level System Mercedes Sprinter Chassis 2019 & Newer
This EQ Smart-Level hydraulic system is designed for 2019 and newer many Class B+ or Class C motorhomes built on the Sprinter 3500 cutaway chassis. This kit comes with clamp on brackets to mount the jack legs to the sprinter chassis. It also comes with a bracket to mount the hydraulic pump. Our sprinter specific leveling system requires no alterations (such as cutting, drilling or welding) to the frame rail to be installed. This is the same system used by leading RV manufacturers, and is now available for aftermarket!
This kit includes:
- 13″ stroke front and rear jacks
- Complete pump with manual override
- EQ Smart-Level controls
- All required harness and hoses
- All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
- Bluetooth capability
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and ASA Electronics iN·Command®Control System. To download the app open up the Android or Apple app store and type in EQ Smart Level. Download the app and make sure your Bluetooth setting is turned on or the app will not connect to your coach.
The industry’s new standard. Changing the way leveling is done. EQ Smart-Level allows you to level your coach with your smart phone by using built in Bluetooth capability. The automatic, one touch operation levels your coach in less than two minutes. This is the same quality leveling system used by top manufacturers in the RV industry and is now available in installation friendly kits.
This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible. It’s quick, easy and on the level!
EQ Smart-Level System Advantages
- One pump operates all legs
- One touch EQ Smart-Level operation
- Field adjustable null ensures leveling to operator established level position
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
- Standard with manual override