Jayco Redhawk Level-Lite part#8069NUPS
****LEVEL-LITE MANUAL LEVELING SYSTEM****
This Jayco Redhawk Class C Level-Lite Manual Leveling System has the same top quality components as the Auto-Level System, now available in a manually controlled system. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders and this manual option allows you to extend and retract the jacks.
• Fits mid-2016 and newer Jayco Redhawk Class C Motorhomes
• One pump operates all legs and can be mounted on the factory installed bracket
• Audible and visual prompts warn of “drive-off” situations on motorized vehicles
• Allows you to extend and retract all cylinders together or in a linear pairs
• Stow legs quickly and easily with All Retract
• East to operate manual override standard
• 12 or 24 volt systems
• Weight: 160 lbs.
• Kit includes: 2- 13″ stroke front jacks, 2- 13″ stroke rear jacks, complete pump with manual override, manual level control and all harness and hoses.
Fitment info: 2015 and newer Jayco Redhawks come from the factory with all of Equalizer’s leg brackets and pump mount brackets installed. Jayco does this for you to make your install quick and easy, since it is now a bolt on application.
There are two minor, but significant differences in the systems we offer for the Jayco Redhawk Class C Motorhomes that involve the placement of the rear jack brackets. 2015 and half of the 2016 models will have the rear brackets mounted flush with the bottom of the frame rail. Later 2016, 2017, and newer units will have the rear brackets mounted approximately 3 inches lower than the frame rail.
You’ll need to inspect your unit to determine which of the following systems will work for your set up:
Flush Mounted Rear Brackets: Level-Lite Manual Leveling System 8069UPS
Lower Mounted Rear Brackets: Level-Lite Manual Leveling System 8069NUPS
Please be certain that you are ordering the correct leveling system for your Jayco Redhawk!