Operation & Installation Manuals
Our goal is to provide you with technical assistance quickly and effectively.
- Operation & Installation Manuals
- Replacement Part Instructions
- Parts Identification Documents
- Troubleshooting Documents
- Warranty Forms
- EQ Smart-Level Bluetooth Operation
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide – Trailer
EQUALIZER SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- All warranty authorization must come from the Equalizer Systems warranty department.
- Technical support is available after hours in cases of emergency.
- All Equalizer Systems hydraulics systems use Dexron ATF Fluid.
*Info needed for tech support: Vehicle year, make, model, floor plan. Equalizer pump model number, touchpad number, etc. Also original date of retail purchase, if warranty.
Choose a tab below to see Equalizer Systems Operation & Installation Manuals.
Fleetwood and Travel Supreme Air/Hyd Auto-Level Operation and Troubleshooting Guide – Operation and Troubleshooting guide for the Air/Hydraulic system used on 2004-05 Fleetwood and 2004-06 Travel Supreme coaches
AJ Dual Manual – Dual Leg – AJ Operation and Installation Manual
AJ Single Manual – Single Leg AJ Operation and Installation Manual
AM Dual Manual – Dual Leg AM Operation and Installation Manual
AM Single Manual – Single Leg AM Operation and Installation Manual
EL PAC 1 Manual – Electric Motor/Gearbox that is added to manual jacks on trailers – Operation and Installation Manual
TJ Manual – Hydraulic Tongue Jack for Trailers, Operation and Installation Manual