Our goal is to provide you with technical assistance quickly and effectively.
- Operation & Installation Manuals
- Replacement Part Instructions
- Parts Identification Documents
- Troubleshooting Documents
- Warranty Forms
- EQ Smart-Level Bluetooth Operation
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide – Trailer
EQUALIZER SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- All warranty authorization must come from the Equalizer Systems warranty department.
- Technical support is available after hours in cases of emergency.
- All Equalizer Systems hydraulics systems use Dexron ATF Fluid.
*Info needed for tech support: Vehicle year, make, model, floor plan. Equalizer pump model number, touchpad number, etc. Also original date of retail purchase, if warranty.
Choose a tab below to see Equalizer Systems Troubleshooting Documents
Air/Hyd Auto-Level Operation and Troubleshooting Guide – Operation and Troubleshooting guide for the Air/Hydraulic system used on 2004-05 Fleetwood and 2004-06 Travel Supreme coaches.
Auto-Level Troubleshooting Guide – Old Platform – Use this troubleshooting guide if you have a system with the older style platform control panel and plunger switches on each jackleg.
Auto-Level Troubleshooting Guide – Old Platform w/Pressure Switch – Use this troubleshooting guide for older systems with Auto-Level and Pressure Switch (no leg switches on each jackleg).
Manual Leveling System Troubleshooting Guide for Older Style Panel – Use this troubleshooting guide for older systems with Auto-Level and Pressure Switch (no leg switches on each jackleg).
Service Info for Gulf Stream – 2007 & Older
Troubleshooting Guide for Old Platform System w/Manual Control Panel – Use this troubleshooting guide if you have an older system with the manual (non Auto-Level) panel and plunger switches on each jackleg.